Enroll, Raise Awareness and Collaborate!
There are many ways
Community Partners can help.
If you want to help enroll individuals in your community in new health coverage options, consider Covered California's Enrollment Assistance program. This program will certify certain eligible organizations to provide one-on-one enrollment application assistance, for compensation when a successful enrollment in a qualified health plan on the Covered CA marketplace is completed (Note: this requires affiliation with a certified organization and training).
- Learn more about the Covered California's Enrollment Assistance program and how to apply.
- View September 6 webinar about how to become a Certified Enrollment Entity (CEE) and enroll Certified Enrollment Counselors for the In-Person Assistance Program.
- Download a simple PDF overview factsheet (PDF).
If you want to help educate your community and raise awareness about the Covered California marketplace, join Covered California's Community Outreach Network. It is a diverse group of community-based organizations, community leaders and local stakeholders partnering with Covered CA to raise awareness around the new insurance marketplace here in California and to motivate Californians to learn more about the financial incentives and participate in the marketplace.
Raise Awareness Resources:
- Join the network (PDF).
- Complete an interest form (PDF)
- By joining this partnership, your organization will get access to the printed collateral materials that Covered CA is producing, among other benefits.
We have created educational materials you can distribute to your clients and community members, as well as other tools you can use in your own outreach efforts:
- City and County of SF Enrollment Factsheet (PDF)
- Outreach and Education Flyer (available in English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Tagalog, and Arabic)
What's happening in your neighborhood?
To see what's happening in the community view the calendar of events.